Sustainable Island State Contribution (SISC). The SISC is used to support the economic and social development of Saint Kitts and Nevis.
- Official name: Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis
- National anthem: O Land of Beauty!
- Location: Caribbean, Americas
- Capital city: Basseterre
- Official language: English
- Independence: 19 September 1983, from the United Kingdom
- Government type: Constitutional monarchy with a federal, parliamentary democracy
- Head of State: Monarch represented by the Governor General
- Head of Government: Prime Minister
- Basis of legal system: English common law
- Currency: Eastern Caribbean dollar
- Climate: Tropical
The minimum real estate investment in an Approved Development is US$400,000 (resaleable after seven years) for each main applicant.
A property purchased under the Private Home Sale Investment Option shall not be resold for a period of at least seven (7) years.
The Approved Private Home does not qualify for purchase in a subsequent CBI application, unless the Federal Cabinet is satisfied that substantial further investment was injected into the real estate unit by way of further construction, renovation or otherwise.
- The minimum investment in a condominium unit designated as an Approved Private Home is US$400,000.
- The minimum investment in a single-family private dwelling home designated as Approved Private Home is US$800,000.
The Public Benefit Option provides the Government with the means of achieving its capital investment goals.
- Under the Public Benefit Option, each main applicant is required to make a minimum contribution of US$250,000 in a unit of an Approved Public Benefit Project, to be paid to the relevant Approved Public Benefactor.
- World’s most longstanding economic citizenship programme
- Four investment options:
- A Sustainable Island State Contribution (SISC) to the Federal Consolidated Fund
- A real estate investment in an Approved Development, to be held for a minimum of seven years
- The purchase of an Approved Private Home, with a minimum investment of US$400,000 for a condominium unit, or a minimum investment of US$800,000 for a single-family private dwelling home
- An investment in an Approved Public Benefit Project, payable to an Approved Public Benefactor
- Post approval-in-principle CBI application fees apply to the Real Estate Investment, Private Home Sale and Public Benefit Options
- Due Diligence Fees, Processing Fees, and Certificate of Registration Fees apply under all options
- Applications are processed by the Citizenship by Investment Unit
- No language, education, or business requirement
- No obligatory travel or residence
- Robust due diligence